Nurse Assistant Training Program
Our mission is to provide proper education to those who wish to begin the pursuit in healthcare. We strive to promote excellence in our students so they can portray leadership in their career.
The vision of our program is to create positive, ongoing relationships with local healthcare companies that will be proud to employ the students who graduate from our program.
Business goals and objectives:
Flat River Medical will
- provide current information to educate those who desire to become certified nurse assistant
- provide an adequate environment to promote and enhance learning
- offer a complete, cost-effective nurse aide training program to students in neighboring cities
- build positive relationships with local healthcare facilities and partner with them to promote the future of healthcare
- prepare students for successful completion of the certified nurse aide state board examination
- assist students with job placement
- accommodate for the individual learning needs of each student